Tuesday, February 24, 2009

decision

i was consider this few days
i thk i need to forgo him

yea
i love him
but this is the twice he treat me like that

im very sad
i very love him

recently sms to he
he less reply me

okay
fine~

i go my way

21/2
when im having dinner
eu called me

chat about that guy
im very happy when i heard that eu said
but after that

NO!
i cant feel it !


i hate eu abandom me!!!!!!!
i hate eu leave me alone!!!!



fuck off in my life!



that ring n ur IC
i will return to eu




sorry
i love eu
but i hate eu


this is the last time that i said i love eu













new life
new me

1 comment:

  1. 妹,你要选择坚强!!他不值得你为他掉泪,为他伤心!!机会你已经给了,你最好的都给他了,是他不珍惜!!你要加油,别再犹豫~!!你还有大把机会!!!哥一定支持你的!!可是别再酱OBASANG了!!哈哈!!

    我们去中国要玩到尽,把所有烦恼丢掉!!以前去台湾都没有跟到你玩,你都不理我,这次不能了!!我们要拍很多照片回来!!我到时会带我的相机去!!可是你一定要跟我一起拍哦!!

    谢谢你连我的照片也放上来!!哈哈

    加油OBASANG

    ReplyDelete