Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the chagrin of few days ♥

may 27 is with us 1 year and 10 months
no celebration, no gifts, nor blessing
but we had argue, even break out of say

maybe that he hurt me become a habit, so i just felt some sad and i didn't cry
been trained to break up the pain, gradually strong up =] haahaha
that night ,went to cafe to drink beer with babi weng, ah b gor, muii jie, connie
i am drunk, endured until reach home and vomit in front my home
i called him , he didn't give me any response , hang up my phone
lying on my bed , cried slowly and fall asleep ><
recently im very unhappy
because too many things have happened
classmate , lover , friends , family , lion dance , piano class , violin class , work , money
OMG ! im going crazy ='[
what should i do ?
i pray to jesus , hope that the lord jesus take away my sorrow and grant me happy
jesus , i hope u heard me , help me . amen
feels no fren , everyone hate me
as for feeling , didn't better than before
but getting worse
yes , im optimistic
but dont know why lately become very emotional ><

hope long for peace
live with peace and without any quarrel
i cant receiving a big hit =[

No comments:

Post a Comment