Friday, January 22, 2010

ponteng day♠

yesterday night lim teh at saga with my boys
also the gang there too
suddenly , somebody called him
those boy gonna go a pub which inside pdn indah

both girl were went to ah dat's house wait for those boy
of course , watch ghost movie =D
sin yee and humii damn scare
for me , no feeling lol
maybe too fake and no effect

00.35am
those boy came back
ah dat find a disc to us , ghost movie too
but more scary than that we were watching

open it , ah dat keep skip the part meaningless
he scared me D=
01.08am , i got to back home
all scare till dare not to ride motor after sent girls back
BOYS ? ha!

something happened to me and him
we broke
i cried for nothing?
aiks .. hurt till no feeling already?
i cried till vomit , asma again =X

i fall asleep at 3am++
this morning my sis woke me up
my eyes @@ OMG

tong fetch us to school
wait for connie and humii
sin yee p too xD
but he with nixon
he went to carrefour mamak first
after humii and connie reach we went to there meet them
lim teh

endure my tears =X
chit chat
cant zat ah kheng and humii anymore
because i cant join them since he leave me
jibet jibet
going to become bet bet
ha !

-back to title-

hmm..
about 8.30am
we went to nixon's house
watch ghost movie again
"the maid"
nixon was in his room with sin yee
dont know what the couple do inside room xD

11.40am
head to times square with humii and connie
sing k
woooooooooo~~
i cried while singing
i tried to endure
but cant
though them cant see
but connie saw me

she hug me
consoled me
humii do like that too

thanks yaa =]
i feel better

2pm
finish sang
saw calvin
he chg skul to confusion?
dont know how to spell it

bought the cute nails cutting
he want it
he find for a long time

then i head to timeless penang
lol
miss them much
boss not there

yt went to smoke with us

about 3.25pm back
humii went to find kheng
i pass the nails cutting to her
ask her to gave him
because kheng work with him

connie came my home
later got perform
6pm need to reach hong wu
perform at midvalley or 1U
not really comfirm

she be geh po here
keep curi tengok what im typing ==

later go leisure mall eat mcd xD
then call tong or dickie fetch us to hong wu laa =]

tmr morning back hometown
my grandpa bday
i miss my grandma
ahaaahahhhahaha

i want see her !
many things to tell her




got to go right now

No comments:

Post a Comment