Friday, January 15, 2010

school reopen<3

yea
school reopen have been 2weeks
im in account class now , 4T2
but sumii and humii at 4k3
jukie`miika`stephy are same class, 4k2

im damn bored at class
4T2 , really nerd ==
so i force to be a nerd
done my homework
while teacher teaching , concentrate on it
i cant believe when im writing my class named "4T2"

i though i cant study in account class

lately everyday out until 11pm++ only back home
everyday went yam cha at saga

11/1/2010 i absent
13/1/2010
i p to apple dream for played my online game
of course left 4 dead too=]
many happened
nick quarrel with her gf
thn i quarrel with my man
but,humii couple with ah kheng ad
ahhhahahahaah

14/1/2010
unlucky
my phone have been charge for whole night
but when i took out charger from my phone
my phone battery blank D:
so i brought my charger to school

change seat with wei hian
lol
charge my phone for 1hour and 30mins

finish school
walk to jusco with jukie

rain ==

so back home by teksi

my family were not home
only my little dog, kelly

after i bath
i called dickie
he said he at kp home , will come my home later

i ate maggie
thn i went out with them
they went to snooker
i went green apple alone
left 4 dead again ==

6.30pm
went ulu langat
dickie's waist was injured for a long time
cure there

after that
went to practice
my man is same group with me now =D

but he must call me "师姐"
ahahhaahahaha
he always bully me
so i can bully him when practice
=D

ah kheng them came find us
but we were practising
so they wait beside


15/1/2010

lazy to school
but my stupid man though i was school
so he went to my school with kheng ==

after i woke i msg to him
he said he forgotten

later go saloon
treatment =]

lately my mom learn to make some cookies
delicious?try urself
for me , not =X

No comments:

Post a Comment