Thursday, January 21, 2010

school life banyak bored

im bored bored bored bored bored !!
i hate 4T2!!!!
i hate my class ! hate my school !

add-math make me dizzy
its big different with math

i feel our relation are far away now D'=
i meant jimuii
less join them

i feel so lonely
i feel both of u chg a lot , or me ?
i feel i cant join what topic both of u are saying
i feel both of u dont care me although im alone

dont know why
i rili dont know why
i feel lazy
i feel strange
when im with both of u
im just a statue =[

at class
no fren
no one talk with me
i feel stress
i feel hard


frenship , in love , family = hardship

i cried many times
many happened to me
sometime i felt to call my aunt
but already midnight

aiks...
who can know what am i thinking ?












if both of u feel im chg a lot
sry
actually , i never chg ...

No comments:

Post a Comment