Sunday, November 8, 2009

home sweet home♥

well
i blog here from midnight 12.05am

yea. i dint sleep again
i wait alexx back home
but when i was using his computer to online
i saw "her" picha
i told yuki and i keep chat with her
she consoled me and acc me
im glad i have u =]

i played hotel626.com
i wanted alexx to acc me
but he back home at 2.05am
he want me to find a new bf
because he felt compunction to me
i cried , he hug me and consoled me
but i keep endure my tears and call him to bath

after he bath , sleep
he doze off but i cant
i took his phone , i saw something

then i took my phone and wallet
went to downstair took keys and went 7-11
i called yukii , she sleep =[
then i replied bibby gor's msg , i received it at 2.15am,replied at 3.25am
he called me, consoled me
i bought beer,coke and panadol

after that, alexx called me
he ask where am i and told me that his dad was finding me
his mom was worried =X
hmmm...
few anene in the white color car
they stop their car and told me "girl,ur father finding u,go home now"
not my father laa = =

i back home,i sat at dining room and drank beer
his dad ask what happen to me
and ask me izzit alexx bully me
i wanna tell his about that but dare not =[
keep on crying and quiet

he went to alexx's room and scold him useless
uhh.....confuse ..
alexx called me to his room
and ask what happened to me
i cried

thn he scold me , he turn on the light
he wanted me to keep all my things in 5mins and send me back home
after 1min , he called me to switch off the light and go his bed
he hug me , ask "why u drink beer?"
i cried , i ask him izzit want couple back with "her"
he said dont know
i shout like mad "dont leave me again!i scare!"
he promised me he wont
but i knew that he just consoled me

slept at 4.35am and woke 8am
he got to perform lion dance
thn i bck my home
i watch astro
ishhhhhhhh!!!!nothing to watch

text dickie , ask him where is he
he said coming my home
he fetch my up at 10.15am
thn went to kopitiam,kok ping and water ghost already there
wait for ah b gor
about 11.30am, we go to subang to see competition

12.05pm reach there
"rest now,competition will be continue 1.30pm" such a good news ==
wait wait wait
chat chat chat

kok ping spend us ate ice-cream =D
less lion dance team,many absent
while they on the high , i damn worried those lion dancer
many lion dancer fall down and get hurt

2.15pm
END
then went to pdn. indah old town
ah b gor praise me twice =D
many plan for HONG WU
hope 2011 years can go japan
next year go taiwan?
still dont know yet

5.30pm back home
bath
and enjoy some song

i miss alexx tan
but , he dont love me =[




i wanna be a strong girl
i wanna know how to protect myself





mami told me "if the boy leave u,he will regret"
consoled me again?



ohh...god
bless me pls TT


should i forget?
will i?

No comments:

Post a Comment