Wednesday, November 11, 2009

phobia♥

today went pavillion for movie - phobia 2
last 19 of aug , i watch 4 bia with alexx
this year is the continue

but when he with me
i saw he still sms with her
hurt

why should ur like this?
why after we broke still can like couple?


stop the game if u dont love me!



back to topic


yea.
after movie,my future bro-in-low sent alexx back home
then sent us back

pasar malam
i brought my umbrella which look like underwear
my sis's umbrella nice =[


bought chocolate shake and rojak


he said im fatter than last time
good
i must keep fit



this thursday going to walk moutain at cheras baru
after that swim
then practice lion dance
ready for competition =]


health day xD
better than sleep whole day at home


tmr find work
[if im not late wake up]


bored holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment