Saturday, November 14, 2009

to : alexx tan

u betrayed me twice
u hurt me badly
i keep trying to keep our love alive
you? keep throwing my heart

lately u can sleep without any stress
but how am i? did u know ?
if u dont love me , dont lie me
i dont mind if u couple with her
i already know that

i already be accustomed to let u hurt
dont say how good are her
i know she suit u , im not
yea . she's better than me

i tried to let myself live better
i hope without u im still that hopeful girl
i hope without u i can be more happy

but no ! cant !
i cant sleep well!
even i drank coke + panadol
or
beer + panadol

no feel to me
even im drunk
i still sleep with my tears

i hug ur shirt , hug ur pillow
cried madly

i know how sad am i , u wont understand
u cant know my feeling
u wont come back again

u said i have changed a lot
im better than last time
but u cant accept my wrong

hey! my wrong?!
i told u many times, is u broke up with me
i only accept other boys
so IM NOT BETRAY U!

but u ?!








boy,i dont want to be without u
i dont want a broken heart =[
im still a feeble girl

No comments:

Post a Comment