Wednesday, April 7, 2010

♥ 美丽的谎言?

im at his house
since he always stay up all night and gaving a morning call
afternoon become his sleeping time

he's sleeping , im using his laptop
something i dont hope to see and happen
but just now , i saw many affair

yes. i got to lock it inside my heart
but i cant , finally i post here
he wont see this
because he would not view my blog

he promised he wont know others girl , take other girls's number
or what else
but what he done ? what ur mean ?
do u even think on my stand ?
imma be accustomed to this , my heart drop to sea
lift to a place without any emotion
my heart goes down ..

when ur phone rang , i'll ask "who's that?"
u said "primary skul fren"
what a good reason to me ?!
fine , i myself to believe u
but i cant . why ?
it's because u lied me again and again

i ask "lately still got take girl's hp num?"
u told me " of course no ! and i wont do it again "















that's nothing i could say to u
nothing i could ever do
to make u see
what u mean to me

all the pain the tears i cried
still u never said goodbye
and now i know
how far u'd go

i know i let u down
but it's not like that now
this time i will never let u go

i will be all that u want
and get myself together
cause u keep me from falling apart

all my life i'll be with u forever
to get u through the day
and make everything ok

No comments:

Post a Comment