Monday, April 26, 2010

♥school life , new life

this morning my jun jun gave me a morning call on 5.56am
im damn tired , because yesterday i work from morning to afternoon and straight play until night
still cried madly because of quarrel with him yesterday night
when i was crying , he said " why are u so naughty like children ? when u will grow up and be mature ? "
dont know why when i be with him , im always just like a kid ><

back to title =]

after ans his called , i asleep
6.40am , my sis woke me up
we're late =D my sis's bf work until ytd night only back
so this morning my dad fetch us
when i reach skul , just saw connie was standing at the small gate waiting for me
i ask her "where's them?"
she said "they went in for assembly"
oh yea , im late xD

walk to queen's park had our breakfast --- bak kut teh
around 8.45am , back to skul
saw mun them at toilet there
they said gonna scold the monster because "it" said yuz bad things
so after that , i straight to 4k2 put my bag then went to upstair
ivin , u're pro
that monster cried

ah xiang said " congrats ! i saw ur bag in my class ! "
i distracted for awhile , then i said "oh ! yes , i never tell teacher i chg class , just try to practice deception "
he said " hope u can chg to 4k2 laa "
lol . k2 always no teacher , so fong ling acc me to bilik guru to find 4t2's form teacher
i told him i chg class to 4k2 , cikgu jegal handle it
he said why i dont tell him ==
i said "cikgu jegal handle it , i tot him got tell u"
he just said "okay la"

GOOD! finally i drop class to k2 =D

while math period , no one going to listen what the math teacher saying
when the class become noisy , the teacher used whistle , because she cant control the class
after she used whistle , yan and keii clap hand scream "GOOD!"
teacher are helpless , but who cares ?

all just sleeping , chatting , playing
4k2 just like a entertainment , really stressless =]



after skul , back to home
bath , watch movie , slept



7pm , my sis came back
then having dinner with my family at pdn perdana 118
while im going to finish my dinner , i said "Oops! i forget to pray before eat"
after that i laugh , my dad and mum face become " == "
my sis reacting ==


finish our dinner , head to maluri jusco
buy buy buy
long time no hang out with my family
feeling worm =]


tomorrow school

my new life in 4k2

No comments:

Post a Comment