Tuesday, March 2, 2010

♣school life♣

yesterday night meet my man
nothing special
had a drink at 9898 with my man , huei min , kheng and dat
around 11.15pm back home

this morning my bro in law fetch me and sis to skul
saw chun chew them
im not too remember who was talking to me
because long time no back skul
so many ppl called my name
confuse @@

then dont know who ask me to lewat
i just follow keii`juk`yan and sumii walk to carrefour mamak
having our breakfast there
silly yan asked me "yii,how much is ur breakfast?"
me "RM3.70"
yan "waaa..mine RM4.10 .why my breakfast more expensive than u?..keii, how about urs?"
keii "RM4.20" [ her face very perfunctory]
yan "hahahhhahaa . ur breakfast more expensive than mine! " dia syok sendiri ==||

8.20am
head back to skul
cikgu ismal? dont know how to spell
he want us to stand aside , take out our bag
ask the 2 malay girls to check us [they late too,but teacher want them to check us]
my handphone just inside my pocket
i never hide it to anywhere
but them just simple check
after that , punish us to run meadow 3 round

we walk , because meadow still wet
hulamak >< tired ="|" src="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/WINXP%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png" alt="">spend about 20mins there
back to class

worried about pn. hayati in my class
but when i go through the lift
saw pn. hayati
i ran back to class
both of them said "weii! finally i see u!"
bising sangat ==

find a place random and sat down
told them pn. hayati coming xD

many teacher ask why long time no go skul
@@

bored
just copied note and do some worksheet

before finish skul sms to my bro in law
told him to wait me

finish skul
went to downstair go through the stage
yan pull my hand and ask me to wait for ah xiang
okay , wait

some of us standing behind the stage
xiao keii told me they played a game
ah xiang lose
so he need to do something in front afternoon assembly
wait for 5mins
they thought ah xiang ffk
so they go, then i said "i saw him!"
they stand and wait

ah xiang shout in front stage
" petpet pecah ! petpet pecah! "

R.O.F.L.

bro in law fetch me and sis to midah mcd
after ate
back home



mommy said im the most naughty
she want me to join Christianity
really work ? ==
she gave me a disc , and book
all with regard to Christianity















bored ...
miss my man
aiks... why should u treat me like this ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment