Thursday, March 4, 2010

♣school life♣

阿明在3月2号凌晨1点左右离开了我们
今天火葬了
好遗憾,没去看他
白金都没给><
有点接受不到他离开的事实


today, just as usual
copied notes
ADD-MATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad mad on it
confuse TT
i thk i cant pass with my add-math , perdagangan even account
OMG . im retrogress with my school work

always disturb my classmate when teacher was teaching
because i skip many period
so i cant follow what teacher talking =|
keep ask them to explain to me

today last 2 period
teacher absent , so i direct go down when 12.30pm
saw my bro-in-law
get up to his car and wait for my sis

Oops >< i forget i was took ee tong's turtle
past it to tuck joe and ask him return to ee tong
sorry ..

having lunch with my sis and her bf at KFC


my man dont let me work ><
i hope to work at pavillion with keii them
but , nvm lar


missing him
he ignore me always
so what can i do?
be custom with it ..



tomorrow account teacher absent
wooooooo ~
but i got 10++page add-math's notes need to copy


nervous cause exam coming

No comments:

Post a Comment