Tuesday, March 24, 2009

♣damn it♣

today finish skul
i was SLAP gleen
because something happened

wtf!
im very mind about it

although kei`yan`dao`ben din scold him
but i kn0w kei n dao very angry bcoz he do like tat

i saw teng kien
i told him
said “ look to further increase ur dao gei! ”

then he ask me wat happened
i told he
gonna cry
TT

luckily jian wei keep under my mood
if not i rili cry d~
><
thx jian wei ~~





gleen kena once slap from me


after tat
i sms to my suii lou
told him about tat happened


i thk not yet settle
bcoz kei n dao them oso not yet avenge


aiks
my suii lou very excite n angry
he said he wan go find tat guy who disturb me
i damn scare
><

he rili very angry

=|

after slap gleen
jian wei`aames`william`fuo chew`yan`ben n me
went vinz corner

have our lunch thr
i share wif yan

fulled~~

thn go perijaya tuition

finish tuition
my suii lou came find me
acc me wait for bus



so cold
><
din hold my hand
...

sad niaaaaaaaa
T__________________T


after i naik bus
he went to practice lion dance

got sms
but he replied so slow n very skimp




6.00pm reach home
take bath

30mins~~~~~


thn went reload my hp credit



thn
on9

dinner

on9


waiting for he finish practice











i miss eu

No comments:

Post a Comment