Wednesday, March 4, 2009

♣today♣







(ytd's photo)


today went to skul
when perhimpunan
spotcheck
wtf==

i sat wif connie`fong ling`mun
duno why those pengawas no check my bag
juz check them

maybe they duno my bag not yet check
when teacher ask us , v said sudah check xD

luckily my hp din kena rampas

ahahahaaaa


sienz narhs
skul life~


today just do eng homework
other masa i juz sms n chat


tat banana said beh song us
==

k lor
nth de~

after tat she came be fren wif me
i so frenly de~~~xD
summore my jie said she very kesian
no ppl fren wif her

k~~~
i understand~~





finish skul
went jj wif jian wei`william`ik min`aames

funny larhs them

go mcd ate
i din order

coz keep fit
xD


aames said my stature is standard
but short ==

i noe im very short
haiz..

i juz 155cm
><>< many="="">

No comments:

Post a Comment