Sunday, May 31, 2009

♥family day♥

ytd midnight
i thk about 1.30am
ah hao gor gor called me
juz chit chat
but i going to sleep
so juz chat a while

today 8am
ah hao gor gor called me
morning call
thanks

after that
bao bao sms to me too~
morning call also
-.-

his msg
"wake up lo~"

rili zadou

bath
get things ready to my bag

9.15am
out~

dad fetch me
and he told me
he gonna to buy a DVD player to me
put my room

^~^

weeeeeeeeeee~
thanks daddy
i love u

but i need to study hard

about 9.23am reach kopitiam
not open yet
sms to bao bao and ben

after that
went to hong kong restaurant have our breakfast

they not yet reach
im the 1st

see~~~
im the most punctual xD
i dint eat
keep fit
xD

bao bao order siu mai
i ate one

hahaaaa

ben ate cha siu bao


finish breakfast
head back to perijaya

sat at thr
chat wif bao bao and william
lols

funny
bcoz i keep zat bao bao
xD
u so out
[actually i more out]

waiting for teacher

late again==

11.15am finish tuition
back home

bath
went ate luch wif family

thn went carrefour
bought DVD player


back home~~~~


slept~~~


sms with ah zaii


went pasar malam
saw babe fish
xD

leng luii


8pm reach home


online
watch show




wtf problem with my hp
damn it
cant recharge
wat not SE battery
keep no line
dun0 wat problem with it












tmr jusco
with my babe
hottie babe
dont ffk




miss all of u









[count down 2 days more]

1 comment:

  1. zhadou==
    later i paiseh nurh==
    babe more leng luii lorh><

    babe dad bought babe a dvd player ohh
    so good><
    my dad arr.cal him buy camera for me
    he oso don wan
    so i owes said: :dad,if you wan buy me a camera pls buy pink colour wan XD"

    ReplyDelete