Monday, May 25, 2009

♥thanks a lot , my buddy

when i woke up
i was sms to him
like usual , he wasn't reply me
because he not wake up yet
went to skul about 6.35am
it's not late
i reach skul at 6.55am
less ppl also
yan`ben`keii all not yet arricve
only huei min`connie`my dad were sat at small gate thr
shit><
my stomach was pain like hell
wtfucking u are!
bell rang~
line up
3p3 n 3P4 were jumble
-.-
nvm
ard be accustomed
head back to class
wait for exam
math paper 1
not enough time to finish my exam ques
so i be careless to choose ans
during recess
went 3P3
all of them don't wanna go canteen
i ate 2 donuts which i brought=]
it was delicious
daddy bought it for me ytd
we keep discuss about the math paper 1's ques
i thk i not really stupid xD
because i didn't wrong too much
after recess, i did not back to class
keii n me stayed 3P3
chit chat thr
jw very funny
lols
he planing holidays hang out to sunway lagoon
i said i want buy begini xD
jw said he wanna buy edwin's underwear
foolish
but i like when we were joking all the kind of bullshit
11.15am
back to my class
11.20am need exam agn
i saw MR. Wong over my class
those boys were called him "ham cong"
because he ham sap ==
he called me
then i went to that form 4 class
he asked me about this thursday n friday happen
he wanna me help he arrange some files
i promised him
=[
so i need to skul this thursday n friday
i rili lazy
but i cant broke promise
aiksz....
start exam
i thk
i can pass my math this dianostik
(if paper 1 & paper 2's marks plus)
hoi mun told me yan "date" me go toilet
i past her class
she called me wait
i was standing at the staircase n looked to her class
she entreating her class's teacher let her go toilet
wtf
i wait 10mins==
my teacher only gave me 5mins
i went down to toilet
yan called me
she got a paper
she copied some of the ques
and ask me
i teach her
stupid
she no bring pencil==
hope she can rmb wat i have told her
after tat
i ran back to class
azhar ask me ans when he was going to toilet
xD
but i din tell him
because he was going to toilet
finish exam
finish skul too
MR. cow told me
something happened
cant meet today , so we meet tmr
aiks...
dissapoint + moody
went carrefour
bought chocolate
1 for me n 1 for him
tmr i will giv it to him
about 2pm
went ah jun's house with yan
his house just carrefour's upstairs
his sis at home
so paiiseh
we talk in a low voice
xD
thn
ah jun n yan cooked maggie mee
i juz played com
but cant connected
i went kitchen though to help them
but i juz talk many bullshit
n press hp
lols
they cook for me too xD
so good lar weii~
ate tat
then
ik min`ah b`lewis`wei came
i grab the psp from lewis n played
im very bored
he no reply my msg
=[
waiting him all the time
played cards , played psp , sat the massage chair
ah jun throw the cotton wadding to me
then i throw it to yan
yan past to ik min
damn funny
i laugh whole day
but
i sad whole day too
4.45pm
went mamak wif yan`ik min`lewis
i keep doing the stupid expression
keep on "lewis lewis lewis lewis mom mom mom mom"
repeat n repeat
they laugh till sot
5.15pm
back home by bus
both of us are same bus=]
im so scare after i get down from bus
walking the way
so danger
i miss that time u always beside me
reach home
bath , online , having dinner wif family
usual
nothing special
i have the heart to control myself dun sms him
so i recharge my hp
i was in my dad's room online
i saw 2 miss called from him
=[
i repent why i drop my hp thr
guys
thanks for keep make a fool wif me
although some of them duno i broke wif him
any
thanks for bring happiness to me
=]
我们是什么关系?
我们真的分开了?
唉...
虽然我们还用这亲密的称呼
不过,当你没理我,我真的很难过...

1 comment: