Thursday, July 2, 2009

2/7/2009 "

today morning reach skul about 6.45am
less ppl
==

saw kah jun`connie and hui min only
like usual
sat on the stairs

i put down my bag
sms with some fren
bored

keii reach le
then
me ` keii ` ben ` hui min went out bus stop
wait for bean

so cold
seem gonna to rain
><

bean reach le
went to Queen's Park
bought roti canai xD

haha

me n hui min ordered roti canai
bean n ben ordered roti telur
keii ordered roti planta

hoho

our breakfast
xD

bungkus
balik sekolah

keii said " later we go out sure rain"
swt-.-

rili rain

luckily keii and ben also got brang umbrealla
keii share with me n bean
gosh!!!!

wet...

hui min and ben better
because 2 ppl used 1 umbrealla


8.10am arrived skul
went toilet
damn WET

back class
whole class were looking at me and keii
==

fish

i took out my shoes and shocks
and put its on a chair xD


see..

verry funny xD
our shocks
my shoes
and
keii's umbrealla
hahahahaha
kok fai them keep talking about us
i heard it
and amirul them
laugh
==
then
wait recess
chat with keii
9.15
went to canteen
ate our roti xD
before eat
i used my lavender ......
dont know what
jus noe "anti virus"
lols
too many
i put some of it to jian wei's hand
ahahaahhahaha
then
eat
many ppl looked at us
==
dont care
finish eat
back class
and then
nothing to do
just chit chat at class
slept
finish skul
lately always sleep in class
almost an hour a day
teacher never care me and keii
xD
and also
im very lazy
always back class by lift xD
but will scare got teacher
finish skul
go to work
jian you called me
ask me where am i
and ask me wait he there
==
dont know why im so fierce
i called he back
and
scolded him
then i straight go work
sienz
5.30pm
dad came fetch me
and went jusco
bought some mentol sweets to mom
and also for me xD
bought bread
then went cheras skul
wait for my sis
back home
maybe too busy
not enough time to rest
i sick ard
i get H1N1
do u believe?
xD

2 comments: