Wednesday, July 22, 2009

moody =[

dad was received a call from my gandfather
he said
doctor told him , grandma can only endure this 3`4days
told us must have to psychology ready to accept that grandma going to leave this world

just now my mom came in my room
and told me this news
it stun me
going to drop my tears

how come like this?
=[

very unexpected

but cannot cure already

my grandma was get apoplexia 3years
i can see
grandma tried to cure it
many doctor cure her
my dad , uncle bought many things help to cure her
everytime i back hometown
we were bought some food to grandfather and grandma
i can see
my grandma recovery her sick slowly

althogh slowly
better than no recover

but now
why?!






i feel compunction
because this morning when my grandma was in hospital
i was playing , celebrating birthday with bean

i feeling sad now


dad said
when grandma saw my dad and uncle
grandma was crying
and
she cant talk
cant eat
no sound to talk
her mouth was oblique













im not a such good granddaughter









G O D B L E S S M Y G R A N D M A

3 comments: