Friday, July 31, 2009

fall on evil day =[

yup
yesterday surat amaran were reach my home
my dad saw it
then he scold me

and said want help me change skulchange back to smk cheras
i dont want same skul with my sis!!!!!!!!!


after he scold me
i hide myself in my room
keep on crying
somemore he told me something
more hurt..
i cried 2hours
too tired
fall asleep

he called me
damn sad + hurt
cried again

i fake slept
when my family having dinner
i dont want eat

i just stay in my room
sms , played psp , watch movie
keep on cried and cried

then my elder sis knock my door
and came in
she consoled me
and said go out buy some food for me
uhhh...touch>__________<

ik min said accompany me take bus =]
thanks

i cried from 3pm
untill 10.40pm only slept
headache , dizzy
what a sad day=[





today wake up about 5.15am
my eyes was swell
prepared all my things
drank a cup of milk
wait for ik min message


about 6.08am
he sms to me
then i walk down to bus stop

wait for him
about 10minutes

he so good=]
i like him
but not love him xD

wait B112 to skul
wait damn long time...

finally
B112 came
at maluri LRT thereaames naik bus
lols
when he saw me he very surprised
because im the first time morning take bus to skul
hahahahahahaahha

7.10am reach skul
late
but not assembly yet

tot when assembly will call my name
bcoz ytd p class
luckily
dont have xD

but ik min , aames , gleen kena
back class
when masa moral
aames and ik min came my class
and told me them kena buang sekolah

i harm them?
dont know laa
sad

during recess
i sat at canteen alone
keii and bean went bougth food
aames them tot i cry
all around me
==

actually they lie me
didnt kena buang
allah

hak seii ngor

when ceramah
my dad came skul
find my class teacher

fucking jimmy loh told my dad i was ponteng!
sorry loh
i no go skul i just stay at home
sohaiiiiiiiiiii

after tat
my dad came find me
talk to me
want me change
want me be a good girl
he talk with me by a slowly voice
but i scold he back
sry dad

keii , bean
sry for i was doin tat
i rili very hurt and sad
so i pull bean's hand away and talk by a loudly voice
sry galz..

back class
just sms with gleen
keii consoled me
tried to make me smile
but im very hopeful
so im nothing =]

finish skul
wait for see chun li
for an hour
==

because something happened

and then
saw a gang of gal
sesi petang de
saw tat cute gal
hahahhahahahaa
she still remember me
=]

i like her
she damn cute

2.30pm
went queen's park
ik min said " morning u wait me 10minutes , now i wait u half hour"
sry

yam cha with bean them
after tat
went pet shop
played with those doggie
cute cute cute

hope a boy will send me a cute dog
=]
hahahhaha
impossible


reach home about 3.45pm
no one at home
good
i dont wanna face to them







just now my dad came back
scold me again
TT
feel wanna cry
















hope to get a BIG MICKEY MOUSE


i miss u badly
i love u

1 comment:

  1. Jangan tak happy la ~
    maybe awak punya bapa wont help you change school leh ~
    ahehe >.<

    ReplyDelete