Thursday, August 6, 2009

bored days "

this few days damn bored
consider want change skul or not
im very not be willing to part with my jimui,frens,NERD GANG

my mom said if change
change back to SMK Cheras
suck skul!!!
i dont want!
but my mom said it is the nearest skul from my house
my 2 sis are study in there
somemore if i study there , my sis bf can fetch me
==

now i go skul by bus
i know my mom is worry
but , how ?
u fetch my go skul larhs
i dont want change first
maybe after PMR going to change skul
TT

confusing


sumii,jukie,stephy,yan
why our friendship became so cold?
no topic
we dont care about each other
in class, im nothing to say with stephy
maybe is yesterday i make her angry
=X
aiks...
thats why i didnt follow all of u when recess


nowadays alway sleep in class
yesterday amirul said
"wah ! new record! before recess slept , after recess continue slept , last 2 period only wake up"
tired lar weiii~
sometimes i really fucking angry because of my classmate
because when i was sleeping
they keep on disturbing me
push my table , push my chair
tried to make me angry
after tat said sorry to me
what a lame class
= =


skul exam start tomorrow
no feel
i know i sure all fail
no heart to skul
PMR is not important to me
><


lion dance competition coming --- 23/8
lately practice very hard
im so so so TIRED
try my best to get between 3rd-10th
impossible to get 1st
because this is HONG WU first time competition


24/8 is my piano exam
theory and play
nervous~
hope that day my jimuii and mr. cow will acc me



my C510 spoil again
today i took it to MR. COW
ask him help me take to repair
tomorrow he's going to MUAR competition
at KSK , the 1st championship there . admire them xD
MR. COW , +u


MR. COW
i'm be dispirited with u
u scold me , i just quiet
i dont want to quarrel anymore
im very tired
what u want , i try my best to do it
u sick , i bought some sweet which treat ur throat better
but u never want it
i take a cup of water to u , i want u recover ur sick
u dont want to
i do all one can i do
but u not feel grateful
now i just follow ur rules
i dont care forever , just treasure when we are together
I LOVE YOU


















freedom life
busy life
that's my life

2 comments:

  1. hope you'll get a good result of that two exam(=

    drnk more water yea

    mwuahss.love bii

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey ,
    gambateh in your life .
    support you forever =)

    ReplyDelete