Thursday, August 13, 2009

school life ♦ exam day 5

today i was late
about 6.45am only reach bus stop
the bus came 6.55am
saw aames
i know ik min went to skul already><

mun help me bought porridge xD
as usual

saw ik min when i was going back to my class
i keep blame him dont wait me morning
actually im late ):
he blame me too
==
said i always late,dint acc him take bus


today exam science 1 , 2 and geografi
do it careless
because im damn weak in science , geografi and sejarah

hate someone
be self-righteous
>______________<


today exam
i just slept
but cant fall sleep
dont kn0w why =[

after skul
went pizza hut with my ji muii
wait for teksi
they "force" me to sit in front
bully the smaller ><

we were chatting about someone
jukie dont know what happened
then stephy said "ask yii lah"
jukie ask me wht happened
then i said "if u sit in front then i tell u lah!"
4 of them laugh

lols

but after tat
stephy told her
><

reach pizza hut there
stephy choose the seat
under the air-con
cold ||||||

i ate spaggheti only
and mushroom soup our favourite
and a glass of coke

we are so peaceful since she no join us
we peaceful coexistence since she no join us
although i said like this will hurt her
but its truth !

3pm
finish ate
went to jj
i bought beryl's dark chocolate
i like it =D


went to bus stop with jukie and huei min
sry for make both of u miss 2 T327

went i going to bus
the bus almost gone
fish*


about 5pm reach home
bath

acc my sis bought some snack and the point is
she want buy reload card for her bf and herself too
she so good
bought some snack to me
i bought an ice-cream
other snack she paid xD


to TANG
see , i so good
u went to work
i help u take care my sis xD
how u award me when u come back ? =]
and horr
tonight i sleep ur place , i help u take care of her
but tmr i still going to skul
maybe will awake her lah xD
sry
hahahahaha










the time past so fast
tmr friday
PMR near

competitition and piano exam
MORE NEARER
23/8 and 24/8
woooooooooooo


N E R V O U S








jimuii
tmr go his house again?
xD











tmr night perform


No comments:

Post a Comment