Wednesday, August 12, 2009

school life ♦ exam day 4

today morning were a heavy rain
damn it
how i go take bus ?!

sumii sms to me
ask me got go skul or not
must go skul ! because today exam !
MATH

but she said feel dont want go
i keep waiting her reply
and i was confusing want to wash face or not
because if all of them dont want go skul
i continue sleep

but at last also said want go skul

ready all my things
my mom said " call ur dad fetch u go skul "
then i woke my dad up xD

reach skul
saw connie'lou dou'ik min'jian wei
lolls
chat many bullshits there

today many ppls were late
but today no need to line up
straight back class

i do revision
xD
so surprise ?!
i also dont kn0w why i will do revision
hahahahhahah

as usual
wait for exam
math paper 1
not enough time to do
==

during recess went to canteen bought something to ate
this was my first time buy rice at canteen
sumii so bad
she said " take more rice RM1 , less rice also RM1 "
then she took many to me ==

not enough recess time ...
><

after recess
math paper 2

finish skul

went to MR. COW's house with sumii and huei min
about 2pm reach his house
wait for him repair his laptop and computer
after tat , went to having our lunch


sry sumii and huei min
i ignore both of u


5pm reach home













saw some rubbish scold me at my cbox
nvm
its okay
just let him bark xD
[if he feel happy]

scold me 4 8 po
i thk he only the 4 8 gong loh
put one's finger into another's pie !
poke one's nose into what isn't one's business!
useless wood
u're not a gentlemen
u're rough fellow
lolll


today im in a good mood
if not i sure keep scold and scold and scold

to tat name "sry" guy , i kn0w who are u
no need say sry to me . not u scold me also


hahahhahahahaahhahahaha
my blog are welcome u xD
if u free , i can acc u quarrel
=]



有种说不出的兴奋
不知为什么被骂还那么开心
神经病
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

No comments:

Post a Comment