Sunday, August 16, 2009

♥watch movie

today 9.10am woke up
saw MR. COW msg
wrote "我出狮了"

then waiting for buddy msg by watch movie
about 11.20am
small kit zhai sms to me
he said he come my house meet me then go together

i went bath after saw his msg
OMGosh!!!!!!!!
i used 45mins to bath
and he wait for me about 30mins outside my house
>____________<

i open the door let he came in
then i ate porridge
he wait me
ahahahaha

12.20pm
out~
keep calling jukie and sms her
she sent "preparing" to us
==

we go by teksi
went to times square
walk to sg wang find yan
gave her N.E.R.D's name tag
chit chat at that shop name Melody

1.15pm
jukie said "im going now"
i know she at home
because i cant hear any car and motor sounds
nvm lah

headback to times square 5th floor
damn sienz
only me and small kit zhai there
after yam cha
went to bought tickets
she reach 2.20pm
the movie start 2.30pm

after jukie came
MR. COW came too
he so fierce
because of some matter?
i dont really know
ignore it lah

see tat 灵灵狗
funny

while watching movie
MR. COW suddenly turn his face and ask me "what happened?"
then i said "cold~~~~"
he hold my hand
and he said "u make me cold too now"
lolss
he gave me his bag to cover my leg xD

about 4.20pm finish tat movie
went to toilet
discuss where to eat
then i said "toilet"
annoy @@

but after that
we separate
i walk with my cow
jukie walk with small kit zhai

we went to bought tat fried chicken
then went to Mcd
because he want to eat french fried?
damn many ppls there
he so good
he said "u sit here , i go line up and buy"
wahhhhhh~
first time loh xD

finish ate
went to 7-11
i bought a sweet to treat his throat pain
he sick for a long time
untill now also not recover yet
H1N1?
lolls

took a stroll at times square
went S&J
i bought a doreamon's feeding bottle to him
he said "i will bring it to skul" xD
really?
hahahahahahahaha

but i trust him lah
because tat time i bought tat doreamon bottle to him he also brought to skul
xD

7pm reach home
bath
my sis said want to go pasar malam
==
then i go too






































we care each other
it's no need to talk out
our heart will know it

i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment