Monday, August 31, 2009

HONG WU 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY =D

here is the link about Hong Wu at 24th , selayang lion dance competition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_Afk1Xq1A&feature=related

i would like to blog here from yesterday morning=]

yesterday Mr. Cow woke me up at 1030
i watch my drama after woke
Mr. Cow msg me
then i went to bath and wait +liang to fetch me up

i thk about 1220
they reach my home
but i not yet finish prepare
they wait me 15mins outside my home==

saw my cow=]
we went to midvalley
having my brunch at pizza hut
just hanging aroung there
im very childish
keep hold my cow's hand
and drag him accompany me to see those toy and bears=D

saw many cow
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
went to many shops
saw many sakai there
but jukie =X
u cant see it
next time i go with u lah~
i know u will like it
hahaha

1630
reach my cow's house
he's too tired
and he fall asleep xD

1840
he woke up
we went to the store bought some snack
and see the phone
he said he gonna buy the mickey phone to me =]
my phone still repairing TT
miss my phone lotsssssssssssssssss
i dont want to use this cheap phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1920
headback to my cow's house
ate spaggheti which his mom cook
then watch movie while ate snack

2230
went to black & white yam cha with his friend
chit chat at there
i make my cow angry :(
and he said " if u win me , i forgive u " (play card)
i know i gonna lose , but he let me win xD
muahahahahaahah


0030 (31/8)
back his home
called my sis bf "where u?"
he "spark"
me "when back home?"
he "dont know yet"
me "so our house was no one ? "
he "ya"

my cow said "i dont want let u go home first,i dont want leave u alone at home"=D
i answer "kelly in home now"
my cow "its a dog=="

when i was in his room
i hug him
i was cried
stress?
he consoled me
we chat many things
i like the feel when he be with me
i love he soooooooooooooooooooo much

0140
my dad called me to back home
because they back home already
back home bath and sleep


1135
i woke up
i promised my cow will go his house today
msg my cow
he not yet wake up

he 12.49pm only woke
then i said " nvm lah~u sleep lah~ "
so i ate my brunch with my 2 sis and cousin
near my house tat KFC

called my cow at 3.50pm
he just woke
and he going to lion dance

i miss him
><

i clean up my room
uhhhhhhhh
my room was so dirty since i borrow my room to my sis
tired~~~~~


later going to eat with my hong wu's brother
=]
so happy
they so humorous

they at my home now
hahahaha
later steamboat again





HONG WU
+U!

No comments:

Post a Comment