Friday, August 7, 2009

school life ♠ exam day 1

today morning
i tried to find my ring again
it really lost already
my cow bought it for me =[
i sms to him , he seem like nothing
okay...

my mom said
"did u angry mom make ur ring lost?if yes , i say sorry to you ,dont angry mommy"
my dad said
"i buy a same ring to you , ok?"
my tears going to drop
i just said " i dont want i dont want ! it's n0t the original one !"
then my dad said
"still got money?if not enough , take from me , daddy give u"
TT
i dont want take

after tat
my sis bf fetch me to bus stop
sms with my cow
i told him 3times
he only have feel
==
stupid

wait for bus
B112 came so fast=]
of course
i saw ik min

when i get down from bus
i almost to fall down =X
luckily dont have
if not ...

went to line up
back class
all same like usual

went to 3P3 find sumii them
sumii and huei min PMR's number is XXXXXX067 and 069
sumii is 067
huei min is 069

lols
both of them first name and last name are same
only the middle word nt same
i keep said their number in rude
hahahahahaha
they just laugh

back class
wait for exam
B.C. paper 1
its not difficult
not easy too

during recess
i went to find mun and connie
went to toilet
everytime i wear uniform
mun also say "yii , i like ur uniform , so nice"xD
at toilet
connie said "xiiao yii!i love ur ASS!"
damn many people there
><

went to canteen bought 3 kuih
went to find sumii them
sat with them
i keep looking at sumii
then
i drop 1 kuih ><
sumii treat electric to me
but i just said "u too ugly , make my kuih drop"
xD

finish ate
went 3rd floor
NERD gang were there
join them
ridicule fu chew seem like doraemon
all of us sang doraemon song to him
make he dulan
lol

went in 3P3
i follow 3P3's teacher went in the class
huei min keep laugh i same tall with tat teacher
just me n she get it
all of them dont kn0w wat we were laughing for

about 10.25am
back to my class
ready for my B.C. paper 2

uhhhh
sohai jimmy loh arrange the table
arrang our seat
follow the PMR's number
=X
but not today start
just stick the number and name on table

paper 2
not difficult to me
i just used 45mins to finish it
bored

sms with babe fish , yun , jie - angel

finish skul
mun said not enough time to wrote essay
==
but i have many time

saw wong choon kit - fan shu kit
we like to call each other from far away
make each other fish
but also 3years already xD

we call him fan shu kit
he call us
fan shu yii
fan shu ben
fan shu dao
fan shu yan

i call you , u call me
we are fan shu family xD

went jusco with mun and connie
while waiting for teksi
calvin ask me call yunz
i called her
calvin told her i pak tor with him
dont dream it!calvin!
lols
i kn0w u were joking
but yunz tot real xD

went jusco
acc them bought their things
back to my home

yea
my home got new member
a dog , name kelly
so cuteeeee
its in my home since last sunday

i embrace it out
it played with them
they like it tooo
hahahahahahaa

bath
then prepared my things
then me , connie , my elder sis went to mun house
reach there about 3.45pm
took our things to her room
then played computer

about 6pm
ride bicycle with mun
connie in mun room with my sis

lols
so happy
long time didnt ride bicycle

20mins only

head back her house
ate mee hun?
all in her room fatt hao xD
i wear connie's lens till my tears out
because i noob

i very 38
keep remind them "connie love my ass"
lols
6.50pm
went hong wu
her mom fetch us

we are the earlier
xD
i played drum let they revise

everything is like usual
nothing special at all
10.30pm only finish practice
tired






i miss my cow
he sms to me "老婆,我很久没陪你了"
good
he still remember me
he is at MUAR now

tomorrow midnight only come back
i miss him
i miss him
i miss him

1 comment: