Wednesday, September 2, 2009

school life " windy day

today i went to skul by bus
uhh..tat B112 ==
wait for half hour
when im in bus
my cow called me and ask me where am i
i told him " in bus "
he ask why so long
then i said "no ppl fetch is pity as me de loh..."
lolssss

7.05am only reach skul
late ==

back class
i cant sleep
too cold =[
miss his hug

got a teacher tot im japanese
he ask me "are u japanese?"
me "no"
he " ur mom is japanese?"
me "no"
he "ur dad is japanese?"
me "no"
he "then wat people u are?"
me "chinese lah!my dad and mom also chinese=="


recess
not feeling want to eat
ah ong called me "alexyii"
lols==he sot de
he dont know wat my name
at last,jukie acc me bought appolo =D


nothing happened today
bored day

ghost month
scare=[

dont know my cow doing now
he no reply my msg
no answer my called
damn worry



beii.connie
are u okay now?
tmr got go skul?
miss u waaaaaa


tmr my dad going to my skul
he want help my sis chg skul
chg to my skul
good =D
her bf can fetch me go skul too
no need take bus alone
hahahahahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment