Tuesday, September 15, 2009

school life★mad

today 6.20am wake
late again
because every night cant sleep well
=|

stupid jukie sms to me
disturb me when i was dreaming ><
seii luii bao ar~

ask my future bro-in-low fetch me to maluri lrt
he consider im going to ponteng
lol
actually i just went there to meet luii yan and go school with them

im the first reach there
then jukie sms to me
"see my bus xD"
allah~so lame==
after tat,luii yan came too

go school by B112
7.15am reach school small gate
jukie want to bungkus mee goreng waa~
5 of us went to which mamak at carrefour
i bought nasi lemak
ha!

8++ back skul
went to P1 gossip
their teacher came in
then went to P6
wait the time past

8.40am
back to my class and slept

slept till recess
keii woke me up
went down to canteen

my nasi lemak
pedas >

when KH
makmal KH
me`keii`jukie keep sang
i drop my tears
but they dont know
cause im pro act xD

finish skul
went jusco
connie interview
tomorrow she work

maybe i will work at jusco too

back home online
done my piano theory
went to piano class about 5.55pm

sms with babe yunz

cried
but i endure

back home
took all my pillow,my bear to my room
look up my door
and cried madly

no one know
no one care
hug his pillow
keep crying



ya
im sad

so what?
YOU DONT CARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment