Friday, September 11, 2009

school life★lewat

yesterday tang went to penang for work
so,today dad fetch me and my sis went skul
oops!!i forget yesterday ik min said wait me at bus stop><
ask my dad to fetch him too

7am reach skul
what day is today?
other ppl were dead?
damn less ppl

jukie absent because of him?

me`sumii`keii and min
we consider to late go skul
mun dont want follow us
both of us walk to SK there
discussing where to go
i speak without thinking "walk around then back skul"
they agree ==

okay~
walk to those flat behind our skul
saw a playground
go and play

me`sumii`keii played swing
min took photo
damn funny
took some crazy video too
all photo and video in sumii's phone

i think back that time when i was unhappy
mr. cow was beside me
he brang me to that playground in front his house
and acc me played swing
he know that i will happy
but now?aiks...


when on the way back to skul
i told them my moral hw not yet done
keii took out a white paper
then sumii took out some color pen
they help me finish up that card
we finish that card used only 10mins
min said "that day we draw the card use 1hour more,now also no need 15mins"
so touch ><

back to class
past up our card
luckily teacher didn't scold

at first
i took out some exercise to do revision
but keii keep chat with me
i also no heart to do already
chat with keii

during recess
went down canteen
NERD planing to watch FINAL DESTINATION on this sunday

bao bao took my wallet
took my ic again ==
i just gossip with them

back to class
where's my wallet?!

i find bao bao
he said he didn't take
he said he put on table already
then ik min said william was took

keii help me check his pocket
uhh...dont have!!
william said fuo chew took
go find him
he said dont have

they make a fool with me
but their manner too real
i rili tot my wallet lost
i gonna crazy
because inside my wallet was too many important things

i going to cry
then bao bao said "sorry lah..i took already"
i grab back my wallet and straight back to my class
damn angry
bao bao came my class
and make me laugh
i cant tahan his face
so funny
i laugh lols

every day chat with keii about my cow
every time talk about that
i gonna cry,but i endure
>___________<

he do revision with us
but keii do other things,i keep ate my snack
he called my name and told me recess time already past
i just gave him a smile,then i continue ate
keii laugh me
he was called my name twice
gave me warning twice

finish ate my snack
i told keii that teacher's hair , action was so funny
we just laugh for 2 period

MATH
william came my class
he said so bored,all class got teacher
he came in my class and took a chair sat behind keii
teacher was not scold him
he took a paper and a pen copied wat my teacher wrote on whiteboard ==

ah xiang went my class too
he told william p6 dont have teacher
then william went to p6 find his gf


finish skul
my sis sms to me
ask me to go KFC
her fren there too

mun want go my home do revision
so we went KFC tgt

about 2.35pm
me and mun back to my home
left my sis and her fren there

i bath
mun watch drama

then do revision - math @@

my sis came back house about 4pm
then we chat chat chat
mun called us to go her house

my sis go
so i go too ><

i just played computer in her house
after that went to practice

tired ...

i miss him
did he know?
i love him
did he feel it?
i want he come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment