Saturday, September 19, 2009

♣work

i was work at jusco since thursday
today is third days
im tired`im sick

today late too
because of waiting them
connie`ling`mun

late 1 hour
1pm only go punch card

firstly im at the G floor that fair
bored
but very funny when i work with connie

i work for HUSH PUPPIES brand
connie same with me
mun and ling not same
we .....
lol
4 of us . bad =X

i break 4pm
ask mun to acc me eat
but she said she still full
so i alone

kit gor acc me ate
nasi lemak again ==
pedas

5pm back fair
about 6pm
manager ask me to go upstair
alone there

TT

saw ckc
he work in speedy
i ask him on the sound loudly
i can heard it xD

saw bao bao
he bought strepsils to me
ha!

saw fuo chew
but he didnt see me
his bro saw me

lols

funny
saw many frens

tmr 1pm in
maybe wear baju kebaya
xD



im soooooooooooooooooo tired

No comments:

Post a Comment