Thursday, September 10, 2009

school life★im so uncivilized

[the topic is without meaning with this article,just copied mun's msn title]

today when tang fetch me going to bus stop
guess what happened i saw?omgsss
B112 gone =[

uhhhhhh
and guess who i saw?
yes,i saw ik min was in the bus
><
i need wait bus without any ppl

i 6.29am reach bus stop
wait till 6.50am only got bus
and tat bus stop
just 1 student
and tat student is me X(

while in the bus
connie called me
but is mun's sound
she ask me want to buy some food or not
she at pasar
but i dont feel want to eat

reach skul
im not the most late
jukie more late

perhimpunan
mun told me many things
i told you about that certain person things
but u never believe
so now, u trust me?

back class.
tat lou yew check us
luckily i pass~

went to p1 find mun
but mun ate,dont bother she ate
i keep on scolding ik min
ik min said aames saw me at bus stop but he dont want fetch me
leii hou ye!

at class just slept
because i cant sleep well every night
slept in class
miss him a lot

mun keep came my class
too impatient to find me tell me the load on her mind
like long time dint chat
many things to tell me

during recess
keii slept in class
i went canteen with jukie
bought something to ate
those boy were very funny
but im not really laugh from my heart

back class
that teacher again

i chat with keii
fellow sufferers have mutual sympathy =D
i played keii's pencil box
i make that zip break
keii angry and scold me"u know that were cacat u still play!"
i answer her by laughing "give me some times,before finish skul will make it okay"
lols
gek seii her~

finally
i open it xD

BC
heard ah bao talk her story again
lols
im so nervous about PMR now

whole day were play and slept
i go school for meet frens and play
useless lol

finish skul
saw eugene
he wait for jukie

when jukie came out from skul
NERD's guys and girls called jukie "gene sou!"
almost all ppl look at jukie
she so paiiseh xD

so hang fuk~
aahaha

mun came my home
went to KFC that nearest my house
called my sis came too
because mun want to find her

after ate
back my home

i do revision
very surprise xD
i do that PMR model test
eng. paper 1
31/40
yeah!!!!

hahahahahaahahahah

just now chat with jukie and angel jie
im so moody
but i suddenly send jukie
"i miss ya
i miss ya
i rili wanna kiss him but i cant
=D"

she replied me
"six seven eight triple nine eight two one two"

lolss
after that
i laugh






tomorrow mun come my house watch drama then do revision





i miss my cow
i rili miss him so much
u're so toilsome
im so sorry
wont force you
i wait u
i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment