Thursday, October 8, 2009

PMR ★ day 2

yesterday i was so lazy to blog here :)
sry

today reach skul about 7.05am
keii and sumii not reach yet
jukie damn nervous
sms to me before i reach skul

wohooooooooooooooooooo
finally , we scold that bitch
and i called her to appologize to huei min
connie , dont be so fierce
the bitch gonna cry out
aha!
she dont want to admit anything
but at last she said "xiiao yii, sorry..."
uhh?u bark here,then said sry?but still dont admit that were u
== swt..

8am
went class
wait for exam
BI , its not too hard to me
i thk can pass

during recess
de "pig" bought some kuih to me
thanks yaa =]

then 9.50am start BI paper 2
shit!i forget to write which section i done ><
my fren said will reduce my marks =[

10.40am
all of us out
some of them ride motor outside skul
we just chat and took some photo
lols
both of us never feel stressful
more relax than normal exam xD

ik min and bao bao
they rili NERD :D

11.50am went in to skul and wait for exam
science
gao lat!
choose answer seldom

12.40pm out out out
went to ah jun house
then went mamak for eat
i thk about 30++ ppl
very samsing

keep call each other X jie or X gor
sot de
and learning aames action
hahaahahah

anoy because of something happened
keep calling them to come down because time already late
but we wait for them 15mins at downstairs and they keep said "going down"
>____________<

me`jukie`kar jun`wei loon walk so fast
i told them "already 2.20pm!"
then we ran back to skul
both of them still walk slowly
so enjoy waaa~

the jimmy loh and "womenizer" there
check our body temperature
i saw many ppl not go in class yet
then i told them agn
"they not yet start the exam!"

4 of us ran up
tired
lols


2.30pm start science paper 2
3.05pm we out
many empty
lols

dont know answer

i wrote
"because the lime water cannot endure the knife"
xD
bullshit



sat at school gate there
do some chidish things



3.40pm took bus went jusco
i anoy agn xD
because they dont want acc me
hahahahaaahaha

then went jusco with babe jukie
while the way i was going back home by bus
i saw my primary skul best fren
study in tsun jin
he was so shame
but im too friedly
keep talk to him
i felt im so 38 that time xD



saw kar yan's dad
he fetch me back
no need walk up
the road so long and im alone
xD




keep played with my dog
cute
my sis was call it "stupid dog!"
yesterday my dog jealous
because i viewing my favourite jiwawa xD
it mixed with other type

my little dog kelly saw the photo
it keep bark
then i closed the photo
lols


i slept from 5.37pm to 7.38pm
because angel jie called me and she woke me up xD
then i crazy

i hug the chip that mr. cow sent me and his pillow
i was calling his name
keep "公..陈家俊...."
repeat and repeat
my tears drop automaticly

then i hit his pillow and chip
my sis said i was so mad
she took my chip to another place
><






i really miss him badly
alexx tan .......

No comments:

Post a Comment