Wednesday, October 28, 2009

♥sick

i was sick
i dream him =D
soooooooooo weird
but happy

i cant slept well
damn toilsome
im influenza
sms to my cow
he replied me after my msg 20mins
but i wasn't reply
maybe i cant feel my phone was vibrate

jukie msg me too
but i replied once
same reason
maybe i cant feel my phone was vibrate

i turn my phone silent because im not sleeping alone
my grandpa live my home few weeks?few month?
i dont know
he sleep my room
so i force to share room with my 2 sis and my sis's bf

today i woke up at 11am
i called mr. cow and told kei that he's going with us

i bath
not the time to out
so,i played piano
my little dog-kelly
and my mom were enjoyed =D

keii said delay half hour
okay

1pm dad fetch kelly to pet shop
fetch me to lrt

mr. cow said he at lrt
so i bought ticket and straight went in lrt
i told him im in lrt
he replied me "why u dont wait for me?"
lols
i thought u were in lrt
how i know u just at station lrt

1.18pm
i reach hang tuah
wait for him until 1.40pm

good
u want a girl wait for u half hour alone

to my jimui
both of u know that hang tuah lrt got a indian soh lou,rite?
he sang to me today
he sang "我爱的你啊,我爱的你,你在哪里呀你在哪里"
ahahaha
i get shocked when he sang chinese song xD

return to my blog

okay
after i meet my cow
we went ts together and i told him about that indian guy
he laugh >D
i told him what i was dream too
he said i always think those odd things
lols

i msg to keii
she said raining,cant take bus,ask us to wait
thn i meet ms. ben ben

bored

saw huei min
ms. ben ben said she dont want disturb us
so she walk with huei min

mr. cow and i were having our brunch at kenny roager?
dont know how to spell it paiiseh
i cant finish my food
so i feed him xD

after ate
we went to sg wang
meet ms. ben ben and huei min
find work

shit
fish lah ><
i tot that gal is malay
i talk to her with malay
thn she answer me by chinese

luckily my cow wasn't listen it xD

keii called me
she cried
damn worry her
she dont tell me what happen

aiks

5pm
he knew that im not feeling well
so he bought some bread to me at bread story
then back to mr. cow's house
rain not stop yet

he feed me ate bun =D
feel so sweet
he promised me play swing
but rain =X

disappointed


6.30pm mr. cow's dad fetch me to mun's house
her mom fetch us to practice
but we went to pasar malam first

went to practice
today all budak absent
then we meeting

good news or bad news?

whatever
im headache
im not feeling to practice too

10pm
we clean up all the things
thn went to yam cha

oh ! god !
i rili cant endure
i need rest


my cow sick too
so we sick together xD
drink more water yaa
and u promised me u wont talk those things to other girls!
if i know it!
i will give u a middle finger!
[connie teach me that]


keii and jukie
hope both of u are nothing =D
be happy
im still here always


tomorrow going to watch movie with my cow and my some frens too
i got to rest now




bye
good night all my babes







i love alexx tan

No comments:

Post a Comment