Saturday, October 3, 2009

school life★lewat


























yesterday mid night 5am i slept
6am woke up

i was brought my dried scallop porridge to skul
no one believe that i cooked myself =[
that's truth!
i cooked it myself!

i told keii that i was slept for an hour
she scold me "sohai"
lols
lately not feeling to sleep although im tired

we plan to lewat
i tried to called jukie
but , she wasn't ans my called
thn stephy`sumii`min`mun`joe`lou dou went to which mamak at carrefour
they ordered some food as their breakfast
i ate porridge that i brought =D
lou dou said my porridge were so odour
thanks

9am
went back to skul
straight go in
no take slip
that guard sleeping? lols

while going back class
saw ah ong at lift there ><
we ran

went back to class
over p1
the bell rang

good =]
exactly

nth to do
and i dint sleep in class
come one , praise me =D

12.30pm
finish skul
went to cochrane find yuki
then went jusco MPH

jukie bought something
stephy argue with his boy boy
then she follow us to eat
wait dickie to fetch us at 2pm

went to pudu took something that hong wu need
jukie said wanted to eat dessert
i suggest to pdn indah
im purposely to do that
because mr. cow was brought me to there ><
i miss that momment

i ate that "龙眼豆腐"
jukie and stephy ate that too =D
so nice wad
i saw ci hoi there

after that
dickie took his car to repair
we wait for him
guess what i saw?


i saw an accident
a car rush a motor
the motor driver was fall down and bleeding =[
scare ..
sms to him
remind him must be careful
as usual
he no reply

4pm
went to ah heng office
visit them
tang`kp`water ghost
there make their hair like mangkali? =/
funny

about 5pm reach home
watch ghost stories

fall asleep

9.30pm woke
sms with jukie

11.30pm
went out to yam cha
i saw jukie in the car =]
went to water ghost's house wait him chg shirt
tang fetch my 2 sis and kp

went to kepong mamak
boom me =X

2am++ reach home


tmr perform with chung wu
he said he not going
if i see him tmr
wat feel i got?








god bless me

No comments:

Post a Comment